Welcome to Baer Paws Professional Pet Sitting!
I’m Wanda Baer, a professional pet sitter in northern San Antonio. I am extremely reliable, trustworthy, and pledge to provide outstanding care and compassion for pets entrusted to my supervision.
If you are a pet owner and haven’t heard of pet sitting, you are in for something special. Pet Sitting is an alternative to kenneling your pets.
As a professional pet sitter I offer pet visiting right in the “Comfort of your Home”. I will follow the routine and frequency you specify, as closely as possible. Your pets will stay in the environment they are familiar with and therefore, they will eat their same food, sleep on their own beds; and smell and hear the same sounds they are accustomed to.
For your protection, Baer Paws Professional Pet Sitting is insured and bonded by Business Insurers of the Carolinas.
Why hire Baer Paws Professional Pet Sitting of San Antonio?
- Reduced stress of boarding in a strange environment for you and your pets.
- Minimal exposure to illness of other animals such as Kennel Cough and other illnesses that are airborne or contacted through the waste of other animals.
- Your pets will get the individual attention they require by being in their own home.
- Maintain your pets’ regular diets and routine, along with medications, if required.
- You don’t have to impose on friends, family or neighbors.
- If you have forgotten something on your To Do List, you can call your pet sitter.
- Security for your home by having the lights and blinds changed and; newspaper and mail brought in.
Baer Paws offers pet sitting services in the following areas of San Antonio:
Surrounding areas in Leon Springs including, but not limited to, the following areas:
78015; 78023; 78255; 78256; 78257
- Cross Mountain
- Fair Oaks
- Grey Forest
- Stonewall Ranch / Estates
- Sundance Ranch
I will correspond with you through emails, texting or phone calls to bring you up to date on your pets
Remember wagging tails are “Happy Tails”!!!
Baer Paws Pet Sitting is a member of the following: